Shopping in Winchester by Aranza Rodriguez-Wyler

Yesterdey I went to Winchester, I had an amazing, enjoyable and incredible day. Sadly we only had fifty minutes for shopping, but it was great and practical. In Winchester there are not many famous and easily-recognizable stores, though shops are pretty, stylish and fashionable because they have the recognized british style. I found cool and beautiful stores like Next and Accessories. I spent my money in Accessories; I bought a bag, a purse, a scarf and a lipgloss, but I still wanted to buy some more incredible, cute and pretty stuff, for example a cool soft bag, and a hippie, and trendy clothes like a pink dress with small and beautiful flowers; I wanted that dress, but it did not fit because it was too big for me. Another fact that made my day even more perfect, was that I went shopping with my friends, specially with my best friend, so as a result I felt more comfortable because when I tried clothes on, my friend gave me an honest opinion. I had a wonderful day yesterdey because I was able to see the tendencies of fashion in England. Perfect!


Comments