Shopping in Winchester by Laura Vasquez

Yesterday we went to Winchester. It was a long trip from Radley but it was real fun. Winchester is a really nice place, there are lots of shops and old houses. We couldn’t visit the whole town, but I think it must be really beautiful. I had never been in Winchester before but I liked very much. First I went to Marks & Spencer with a friend but I didn’t buy anything because the clothes were really ugly. A few minutes later we went to Starbucks because we were quite thirsty; I don’t like coffee so I bought a hot chocolate. After that we walked around the town, but we couldn’t walk very much because we didn’t have enough time. We bought some presents for friends and family but nothing really special. At the end of the day we were really tired but at the same time really happy because we won the Discovery Summer Olympic Games. It was great fun!

Comments