Students Of The Week!







Congratulations to Martina Beleva, from Bulgaria and Edoardo Bastianini, from Italy, for earning the 'Best Student' accolade for week 1.



Martina Beleva


and Edoardo Bastianini...




Martina and Edoardo have been given an additional purple wristband to recognise this achievement.


On receiving their award, Martina, 15, said:


"I was very suprised to be chosen as a top student and awarded the purple wrist-band. Not least because I did not know there was a purple one available! I was very suprised to hear my name; I didn't expect to be honoured.

I think I was chosen because I participate quite a lot in all the classes and activities and always try as much as I can. I also always try to be as friendly as I can with everyone.

I like the evening activities at Radley best. There is always a variety of things to do, from English classes, workshops, clubs and multi-activities, and there are always different groups of new students to meet in each."


And Eddy, aged 13, added:


"I was very happy to be given the purple wrist-band. I'm not sure why I was chosen but maybe it is because I am always happy and I like to laugh!

It is my first time in England with Discovery Summer, although I have been to lots of other summer camps in England before. DS Radley is definitely the best one!"


Comments